With the growing risk presented by the COVID-19/2019 Novel Coronavirus, Rainbow Center asks that community members respond by exercising caution.
Please refrain from visiting the Center if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms. Seek advice from a medical professional.
The Department of Health and CDC are encouraging us all to wash our hands frequently , as well as to:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces.
- Stay at home and away from others if you are feeling ill.
The Washington State Department of Health has established a call center to address questions from the public. If you have questions about what is happening in Washington, how the virus is spread, and what to do if you have symptoms, please call 1-800-525-0127 and press #. Note: The DOH coronavirus hotline (1-800-525-0127, press #) is experiencing high traffic and may be temporarily unavailable.